My Blog List

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday!

Happy Friday!
What are your weekend plans?  We don't have too much.  Baseball practice for Connor, Farmers Market (grand opening!) soooo excited for that!
Probably a barbecue either at our house or my parents.  Haven't really decided yet.  Hopefully a bon-fire and smores too!  I am praying that the weather hold out.  It is crazy cold here right now (40's!!!) but by sunday it is supposed to be in the 70's.  Fingers and toes are crossed.  We have also had crazy rain as well.  And it is supposed to linger through, scattered this weekend.  Hoping they are wrong on that one!

This week my friend from Chicago was home visiting!  I got to see Frankie- her babe!
He is so cute!


Connor did not want to get too close to the baby.  Weird.  He stayed his distance. 

He is only 8 months old!  Big baby!

Well I have a lot to do before tomorrow, so I gotta bust my butt!  I really want to take Connor to see Kung Fu Panda 2 tonight too!  He is getting to that age now where he wants to bring a friend.  Boo. 
Oh well.

Have a great weekend and travel safe whatever you do!
Buckle up!!

xoxo
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment