My Blog List

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Favorites....

Hello!

Happy Monday!
What a beautiful weeekend we had in Michigan!  They were calling for rain and we only saw about 10 minutes of it on sunday, even while the sun was still shining!  I got almost all my flowers planted for our front porch...still need my hanging ferns and one potted fern for the corner....I will show pics soon!  It is dark and cloudy here today so not good for pictures...

For today I thought I would share some of my favorite rooms circling the web lately.  Some I am sure you have seen before!


LOVE this settee at the end of the bed!  To- die -for!!  And the framed pics behind the bed!  Loveit!


Two things I am loving here.  One the gallery wall of prints.  I want to do this so badly in our house!  I am having issues finding frames I like though that are not 15-20 bucks a piece and with that many..it is not an investment I want to make!  Secondly, I LOVE the slipcovered chairs.  Love.


I know this is a fallish picture, but I am in love with that zebra bench.  I love benches at dining room tables. 


A white kitchen.  What's not to love about this one?  I love the pops of green.  It makes it so fresh and not stale looking.  And the big island..I want on of those too!
What do you think about the light fixture?  I am honestly not crazy about it.  I like it, but not what I would have chosen. 

So what are your plans for the week?  MY friend is up with her baby in town this weekend, staying with her parents!  This weekend is the first farmers market in town and I am so excited!  They have a great market there in such a tiny little town!  It brings in sooo many people.  I love it.  I just hope the weather stays nice...they are calling for rain.  Big surprise.

Have a great day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment