My Blog List

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer = Craziness

Summer is here.  Life is crazy....
Connors ball game got cancelled due to this EXTREME heat wave we are having...
It is h.o.t.
Too freakin' hot.
I do not likey.


This was his last game.  We thought it was hot then....
We were wrong.
Oh boy... I remember complaining that Spring was here and it should be warmer.
I did NOT mean THIS warm.
Can you tell this weather makes me crabby?

We had a wedding this past weekend.  Another hot day as well. 
I got one picture the whole time.


Connor got invited to the beach with a friend.
I think these pictures are pretty cool.
There is a large rock (obviously) that used to be under water!
No you can just climb on it! And spray paint it ( I guess).





Fun!

I know I haven't been around much.  I just have been soooo busy with...life!
I will try to make more posts, more often! 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. It has been HOT!!! Hopefully it will cool down a bit tomorrow. I love the rock painting. I hope you are doing well!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Love your Pillows Please check us out! we would love to work with you and think you would make a great addition to our site!! Please Check us out! www.styleoutsidethebox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I just checked out your Etsy shop and your pillows are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete