My Blog List

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines!! :)

Ahh....Valentines day! A lovely day to tell your loved ones how much you love them! Do you think it is a Hallmark day, like some? Or do you think it is a great day to remind yourself why you married the one you did, are dating the person you are, or are thankful for the kid you have? I myself, think it is a bit of both. My husband and I don't go all out, but we do celebrate it. We get our boy a little something and eachother a little something. Connor enjoys making decoartions and Valentines for his friends. I think it is great for kids to have days that are special like that and to be able to share things with them. They also need to know though that not just one day is for celebrating the ones you love! Every day is!! So I hope you and your family and loved ones all have a great Valentines Day and take that love throughout the whole year!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment