My Blog List

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Amish :)

Hi! Geesh..it has been ahwile since I wrote. I have been meaning to and meaning too..just haven't had the chance! Yesterday was really nice out! Well, if you consider 34o nice! We have been so use to this freezing weather that that actually felt warm! We closed on our propert yesterday! (George sold 25 acres of our Greenland property!) to a nice Amish couple. They were very happy to be moving up here from Ohio to be closer to his family! I love the Amish! We know an Amish family pretty well since that property was right next to a family with 7 kids (and one on the way!) Plus they do alot of work on some of our rental houses we have. They have the sweetest kids! Connor loves playing with them- yet I am so nervous he will teach them something "bad"! Oh- poor Connor needs some minor surgery! He has a hernia. He is freaking out and so am I! It is not for a couple weeks yet, but he hates the thought already! He is not good about pain at all.....oh boy. Well I am in the process of making this cute little "Scarlette" stuffed animal for my Etsy shop- I haven't decided if it is going to be a kitty or an owl....check out my shop and see when it is done! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment