My Blog List

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Surprises

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great saturday! I am resting up- we have had a busy couple of days! Yesterday was my birthday! Yea- my hubby surprised me with a concert and night away in Ann Arbor thursday- thankfully the weather was cooperable. It would not be fun to drive three hours in snow! It was alot of fun but we had to get home and get Connor at the in-laws, go pick up the dog, drop Connor at a birthday party (for one of his friends) and go have my birthday dinner. Whew, it was a blur yesterday! So now I am 27- I have alot of goals for me this year! My Etsy shop is starting to pick up a little bit! I had 4 sales yesterday (I guess it was Etsy's birthday present to me!) I had two custom orders so I better start working on them! Have a great weekend all!

2 comments: