My Blog List

Monday, January 19, 2009

Winter Blues

Ok, winter is starting to wear on me! My little boy has school cancelled again because of this crazy weather and then a half of a day thursday and friday for something, who knows! My birthday is friday! Wahoo! A big 2-7! My husband says he has a surprise for me- so we shall see what it is! I will tell you all about it when it happens! I hope it happens! With this winter, you never know what you're going to get for snow! I just feel like I am under house arrest! It just has been so snowy and so cold and so windy for so long, I don't feel like leaving the house unless it is a must! I am sick of it! I need a warm spring day! Oh! i sold two items on my etsy shop of saturday night! Yea! I was excited! It had been awhile since I sold something so it was a nice confidence boost that I needed! Well I need to venture out in this crappy weather to get some groceries and send out my order! Have a great day and try to stay warm- unless you are already! ( if you are, i am so jealous!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment