My Blog List

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!!

It is snowing! Again! This purple color reminds me of the tulips that come up on the side of our house every spring- so I chose it to cheer me up from my winter blues. I got an e-mail from Skully- an artist on Etsy and she said that she would like to make me the featured artist on her blog one of the upcoming weeks! So she sent me a list of questions for the interview part and 5 of my items will be featured on her blog! How exciting! I hope it generates some sales! I will post the link to her blog once I find out when I will be on it and if you want you can check it out! I am trying to figure out ways to get taffic to my blog- and how to be able to someday have featured artists and links to other sites and so forth! I am working on that so hopefully soon my blog will be spectacular! Well I have much needed laundry to attend to that I have been neglecting! I will write soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment