My Blog List

Friday, May 7, 2010

A crazy week and some lovely pics!!!!

Whew...my week has been insane!  After having my pillows on GMA, it has been a little hectic and overwhelming to say the least!  I still have over 200 pillows to make!  Yikes!  I really hope that my customers can be patient as I get them all made and shipped!  I have had some help from my grandma, who is a great sewer..so that helps alot!  I have neglected my poor blog, my husband and our house is trashed!  But EVERYONE that asked for their pillows by mothers day got them!  I am just waiting for everyone that didn't mention that they needed them for Mothers Day to e-mail me saturday and tell me they didn't get them!  Uh oh....sorry I am not a mind reader!! :)  Anywho...here is some lovely pics for Mothers Day weekend...enjoy and have a great weekend!!


Images from Romantic Homes and lalalovely

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear your pillows are finding happy homes. :) I hope you find some time to relax and enjoy mother's day. You totally deserve it!

    Thanks for the eye candy!

    xoxo,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete