My Blog List

Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday Inspirations!

Good Monday ya'll!  How was your weekend?  Mine was spent shop, shop shopping!  I spent the whole day saturday, with my mom and child-free!  We went to just about every store I have been wanting to go into for months!  It was a much deserved (long) day away.  We left at nine in the morning and didn't get home till 9 at night!  I got lots of new fall/winter clothes and surprisingly only one house item!  Gheesh!  It is a little white porcelain skeleton ket from a little ol' place called TJ Maxx!  And only 3.99!  I do not have a picture to share yet- I will try to snap one today!  It is darling!  There was sooo many things I wanted in that store.  I wish I would have had my camera with me to snap some pictures!  I loved this one lamp- it was mustard yellow bottom with a linen/burlap like shade- adorable!  And this rug- but I don't need a rug right now- so I passed.  But it was wool and chunky with a very neutral design on it.  Darn.  I should have bought it. :(  Maybe it will be there next time....

Anyways..I thought you could need some lovely inspiration on this monday morning!  I still feel like it is a bit early to talk Christmas, but I have seen sooo much this weekend, I thought I would share some images too!
Enjoy! I have sick little boy home from school today that just doesn't seem so sick since I called his teacher...hmmm...









3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Love the inspirational pictures. Can't wait to start decorating for the holidays. I love the first and second picture.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you had fun with your mom!! What a wonderful day! Love your pictures! I hope your little one feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome day! I can't wait to decorate for Christmas. Thanks for the inspiration!
    fun2bkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete