My Blog List

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Bling and New Pillows

Somebody is feeling pretty fancy today...he got a new collar in the mail and he looks so snappy and cute in it!
I got it from a new Etsy shop...so reasonable too!!
Check her shop up above!

Here he is lounging on the back cushion of the couch. Isn't that awesome the way he smashes it down?  I am constantly re-fluffing the down inside of there!!


Doing what he does best. Bark.  Such a good watch dog!


Who's there???


"I love my new collar Mom!"


I got this fabric too which I L.O.V.E.  I was going to sell them in the shop, but decided to keep them!  I just ordered more to make a cover for a long lumbar pillow I have coming too!



So pretty!  Love them!


Come back tomorrow and I will show you what I painted!!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. The collar is adorable!! I will have to go take a look. Love the pillows, the pattern is beautiful!! I don't know how you sell any of your pillows, I would have to keep them all!! :)
    Happy Mothers Day!!!

    ReplyDelete