My Blog List

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Feeling of Accomplishment!

Ahh..today was beautiful and full of stuff to do. I feel very good. You know those days when you get alot done on your to-do list and sit down at the end of the day, you know that feeling of just pure "whew, I'm whipped", but a good whipped. A feeling of accomplishment. My husband and I got in a bit ago of cleaning out the garage and raking all the leaves and doing a bunch of outside spring cleaning. It was such a relief to get it done. It is so refreshing to look at the yard and have it look so "springy" and fresh! I love it. A very productive day, if I do say so myself! Our little guy, Connor, was also helpful in digging out the leaves behind the bushes. It didn't last too long, as the trampoline was calling his name too loud, but it helped! We have a bit more to do tomorrow, but we did good today! I am happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment