My Blog List

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So pretty!

Isn't this image just so pretty!?   I could look at it and look at it!  I love the greys and creams and pop of coral/salmon on the dresser.  Why can't I ever do that? I would love to do a room all the same shades from top to bottom and then just add pops of color here and there that really stand out.  Ideally, that is what I am looking to doing in my kitchen, if I can ever get the cabinets finished.  It just feels like whenever I have a couple hours break from pillows there are a million other household things to get done that are more important!  Dang that laundry pile that never quits growing!  Or the constant addition of dirty dishes in the sink....darn you!  Well, I am off to start my day of pillow-making!  Wahoo.  :)  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty! So calm and inviting! I hope that things are going good and that you get a minute to work on your cabinets! Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete