My Blog List

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cool Kids Room and Random Talk!

Things here have been hectic with it only being the 3rd day of school!  Meet the teacher was last night and that went well!  I hope we are off to a fantastic start to 3rd grade!  We have some exciting stuff going on as well, in our little town.  Sean Penn is here filming a movie like 2 blocks from mt house!  They actually just blocked off our entire street...so I am anxious to see what is going to go on.  I know some people that saw him last night, in of all places,  one of the bars here!  She even got a picture of him playing shuffle board!  I guess they will be filming here until the 15th... exciting stuff for a small town!

Anywho..I am sure some of you have seen this picture before.  I believe it is from Gwenyth Paltrows old house... correct me if I am wrong!  Isn't is superb though!  I love love love the chalkboard wall and when I see pics like this, it confirms even more that I want a whole wall done like that (still!!)  I just haven't had the guts to do it yet!  I also love the purple bunk beds!  Fabulous!  It is a great little kids room that isn't too babyish- just the way I like it!


1 comment:

  1. What a great little room!! The chalk board wall is great but I think mine little one would get carried away and continue on to places that aren't chalk ready! :)

    Isn't it cool to have such excitement! We had Jennifer Connelly and Ed Harris here last winter filming right down the road from us. They used a couple locations along th lake shore. Although it was a pain to get around, they used a main road! Oh well! Still very cool! They are using our great state for a lot of films now.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete