My Blog List

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am In Love...

I came across this picture the other day (not sure where!!)  :(  And fell in L-O-V-E with it!  I want everything, and I mean everything, in it!  There is not really one thing in there that I do not like.  The art?  Not totally 100% my style, but it is perfect for that room!!!  The bed, the table, the little settee!  Perfect-o!  And I love that pop of green in the throw...which is odd because my one room which is all greys and blues and sands and creamy whites...well, I found this piece of fabric on e-bay which is apple green and cream and a linen damask.  Well, I put it in that room and it looks sooo great with those colors!  Then, I saw this and thought "wow"!  I know, I am weird like that...  Anyways, we have a busy, busy week and just thought I would share this fantabulous room with you!

Tata!


1 comment: