My Blog List

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Missing Hamster and Some Stripes....

Hello Monday!  Let's bring this week on full force!  I have big plans for this week..to get lots done..and to feel super accomplished come weeks end!  That is my plan and I am sticking to it.  :) ( I hope!) Oh, and to find our missing hamster.  Yes, Connors hamster is missing in a house with a couple cats and two dogs.  Boo.  We looked for HOURS yesterday, upstairs, downstairs, basement, closets...you name it, we looked.  The only place we didn't look was in our cats belly.  I know, I know, I am trying to be optimistic that he is still alive...it hasn't been 24 hours yet.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that we come across him today!  My eyes are peeled!


I also thought I'd share some rooms with great stripes.  I don't know why but I am LOVING stripes right now and these pictures are some great inspiration!  I would LOVE to paint our entry in stripes!  Just something very subtle.... so enjoy and wish me luck on finding that little guy up there!





3 comments:

  1. I love that last photo! The mix of the wood and the white is perfect!!

    Here is some encouragement for you. We lost our hamster back when we had them for a week! I also have two cats and two dogs. I have no idea how he survived but he did. We found him in the same room as his cage was behind our desk. It was amazing! He no worse for wear either! I hope you find him alive and well!! :) Have a great and productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle!! Let's hope that's the case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the entryway with the grey stripes!

    ReplyDelete