My Blog List

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Hi!  I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I can't believe that it is already done and over with!  Gheesh.  Where does the time go? 

We spent Christmas Eve over at my grandparents and then over at my parents house the remainder of the night.  It is always nice with lots of good food!  We didn't get home till super late, and then were woken up early to see if Santa came.  He did, indeed!  It is always a rush then after that, with showers to take, a house full of torn wrapping paper to clean up and breakfast to start because we have my parents, grandparents and my mother in law over for Christmas brunch.  Every year I tell myself we aren't going to do it- because we can't relax in the morning, but I still do it every year and I love it after it is done!

How was your weekend?  Here are a few of the pictures I took...






And Santa did bring him mind flex and a guinea pig.  He namded is guinea pig "Big Mama".  It is quite cute and pics will come!

Don't forget to enter my give-away..I will run it about a week since only one person (kinda) entered it the other day..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment