My Blog List

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Decorations....Not Yet Done

Wow..sorry about the lack of posts.  I have been sooo busy, not to mention school has been off for a few days due to a severe blizzard in Michigan!  We got more snow in 2 days than I would have ever imagined!  Plus, I am working hard gettting out all of the Christmas orders in my shop! 

But I though I would share just a few snaps of my totally under-decorated house right now!  Ignore the little shots of me in my jammies reflecting in alot of them! :)  Confession- we don't even have a tree yet.  We were going to cut one down on sunday and then the blizzard came.  So, we are getting one tonight.  I am nervous, b/c my husband is doing it solo on his way home from work.  Yikes.  The last time he did that we had a total Charlie Brown tree. 

Anyways..some pics.





Wish me luck on our tree! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the tree!
    :-)
    I'll check back tomorrow!
    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I love all your touches so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete