My Blog List

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend


Whew...this week flew by with so much going on!  We are now just going to be heading to the Farmers Market, where it is kids day!  The weather is HOT- going to be in the 90's today....but the market is right by the lake, so I am hoping it is a bit cooler there!  I haven't had much time to work on things around the house with pillows and Connor home everyday now!  He has decided that he is NOT going to summer camp.....it should be interesting.  I have a feeling he will regret it half way through summer, once I bore him enough!  I did get this big picture made.  I went with black and white.  I love black and white pics.  I think everyone looks good in black and white pictures.  He was up in a tree in the pic and I love how the background looks.  I had the old frame for years now- I think it is 20x30.  I painted it white and voila!  I still haven't hung it up though....need to find the right place!  Well we are off....hope you all have a great weekend and a great fathers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment