My Blog List

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Grey Hutch

This is my grey cabinet that I got this past summer to hold some of my fabric.  I paid a bit more than I usually pay for a used piece of furniture- 150.00, but it was the perfect size and shape that I was looking for.  It was a decent looking dark wood, but I painted it a grey color and then heavily distressed it.  It doesn't look too distresssed but I sanded the heck out of it.  I tried to get some close up shots of the look.  It usually is a complete disaster inside of there...but the other day I took everything out and tried organizing it a bit.  It helped some, but I feel like it could look better.  Part of me wants to paint it white.....what do you think?  Should I keep it the color it is, or paint it white?

1 comment:

  1. Love it just the way it is!

    I have a little hutch similar to yours that is painted a shabby chic, light green. I'm always in debate if I want to paint it or not.

    Hope you are having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete