My Blog List

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poor Babies

Ok....I , of all people should not be scouring petfinder.com.  I have not an ounce of control when it comes to abandoned little pups.  Take a look at these guys.  All have that face I like.  The face only a mother could love.  That last one.  He only has three legs.  Poor guy.  He is only four months old.  They all need a home, as they are living in a shelter right now.  I wish I could get one!  My husband says" absolutely no more animals!!"  If you live in Michigan and are looking for a dog check them out!  They seem so sweet!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh now I'm all teary eyed. They are all so sweet! My husband won't let me go into any pet shops cause I want to take all of the puppies home. If I could I would!
    I hope these cuties find a good home...soon!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( It breaks my heart...I want to be able to take care of all the puppies/dogs i come across...:(

    I'd love to invite you over to Screaming Meme...It is about decorating and me...:)

    I also have a hilarious new blog, This Family's Gone Crackers...It is a comical journey of a so called "normal" family going INSANELY gluten free...

    www.thescreamingmeme.blogspot.com
    www.thisfamilysgonecrackers.blogspot.com

    I hope to see you there, Meme

    ReplyDelete