My Blog List

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Poor Min Mins

Meet Min Mins.  Connor named him.  Can you tell?  He puts up with a lot of stuff.   Here is Connor carrying him around in my husbands shirt last night.  He tolerates alot!  He bites alot too, and scratches.  He is my favorite though...(shh..don't tell the others).  There is something special about him.  We've only had him about a year,we got him when he was a wee little puffball at 5 weeks.  He was THE cutest little kitten.  At times you will think he wants you to pet him and then "OUCH"...he bites.  And he bites hard.  Does anyone know how to get a cat to quick biting?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I found this online for a cat that bites. Maybe this will help. He looks like a cool cat :)
    http://www.perfectpaws.com/nopet.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete