My Blog List

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Exciting Night!


Did you have an exciting saturday night?  This was our night last night!  Connor loves to pull all the cushions off the couch and chairs and make a little "romper room".  He stands behind my husband and does flips and stuff.  He thinks it is so cool.  It was until I decided to do one the way he is in the picture and just about broke my back!!  :)  Not cool.  I have a bruise on my lower back form it!  No more flips for me!!  Our life is so exciting, huh!!??

2 comments:

  1. That;s too funny!
    No, ours was spent with friends scoffing Sushi...NOT nearly as fun as yours!
    HAPPY SWEET DAYS!!!
    Char.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time to me!
    I remember building forts with all the cushions from our sofa and our mattress. Oh the good ole' days!

    ReplyDelete