My Blog List

Friday, August 27, 2010

Large Mirrors

For my friends that have been to my house, you know that I love mirrors.  I have a little obsession with them...not for looking at myself in them.  No.  That is not me.  I promise!  I just love the looks of them.  I especially love finding old gold framed ones and painting them white!  So chic!  These mirrors in the pictures are ginormous and fabulous and I want both!   Do you have something that you just have to buy when you see it?  Mirrors would def. be one of my things! (along with pillows, rugs, lamps.....ect )  :)


1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful!!! I have a huge frame with a picture in it that I don't like anymore and I was thinking about using it as mirror. Not sure where I would put it though, but who knows!!! Great ideas, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete