My Blog List

Monday, October 4, 2010

Freshly Painted Family Room!

Well, I did it!  I got my room painted on saturday!  I definitly should have painted my kitchen instead, but this is how I roll! :)  It is Kilz brand paint called Starched Linen.  I don't know why, but I keep going lighter and lighter with my paint jobs!  I used to be all "earthy" in moss greens, rust reds... I think I am drawn to the neutral colors and then I can change things more easily with pillows and curtains and rugs.  It is my decorating ADD that makes me change things so often!  Well enough talking...here are some pics from the process....







Bye Bye Blue...







Ahh...the picture above.  Reality.  I just shoved everything in there while I painted.  I work fast.   No type of organization for me!  Min Min likes the chair there.  I am working on my dining room too!  Pics to come soon!  I am THINKING of painting it a lighter color as well.  Still grey, but lighter.  I might even leave one wall dark grey and the other three a lighter one.  What do you think??

****DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVE-AWAY BELOW!!! ****

2 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful- your fuirnishings stand out so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so glad that you had time to paint this weekend! I love it, it looks so pretty!!! I am like you, I go lighter and lighter and then a few years later go darker again! It is decorating ADD!!! :)

    ReplyDelete