My Blog List

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lovely Stairs



Latley I have been drawn to beautiful stairs and staircases.  I wish ours was more interesting.  I also wish we had a big open staircase!  Aren't each and every one of these wonderful?







Today I am going to clean, clean and clean and make pillows!  My Grandma was here helping yesterday, so I have alot to ship out today!  On a sad note, Leonard (my MIL's boyfriend), passed away yesterday.  Please say a prayer for their family.  I did not know him too well, but my husband actually introduced them a couple years back, when he was a customer of my husands, and both of them being "new" widows, kind of connected and they formed a special relationship.  It is sad for her to have to go through this twice in 7 years!

So, I hope you all have a great day!  We have high wind warnings in Michigan today!  It is VERy windy out!

XO

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so sorry for your MIL loss, prayers are on their way.

    I love the pics! I wish I had stairs like that, the last pic is my favorite! It is still pretty windy here, last night we lost power for a bit. Crazy weather!!

    ReplyDelete