My Blog List

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Around the House Part 2
















Here are some more photos I took of little spots around my house! There is my cat Molly- laying in her favorite spot in the dining room window. She will sleep there all day, until the sun goes down! And some of my old books...I used to have a lot of reds in my house, but not anymore. I love reds, but tend to grow sick of colors really fast, therefore most of my neutrals make it easier to switch out fabrics for colors and such! There is an old window propped on my dresser in the bedroom and some black and white pictures in simple black frames set up next to my little sewing spot.
I can't believe tomorrow is friday already! Yea! What a fast week! I can't help but be thinking about the poor people in Haiti! What a complete disaster. I cannot imagine everything being taken away from you so quickly. I hope they get the help they need to pull through this! if you are able to , please help!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment