My Blog List

Friday, January 8, 2010

Lovely Beds











It's friday! Ahh.....a long sigh of relief. It is a cold and snowy friday and all I wanted to do this morning is stay in bed and stay warm! Unfortunately, I had to get out of bed to get my little boy dressed and ready for school! These beds all look so nice and comfy, don't you think!? The last picture of the tiny bedroom with the squishy looking bed is right up my alley! I could sink into that bed all day and snuggle with my boys!
I do have a VERY long list of pillows to make today.....so I should probably get off this darn computer and get on the sewing machine instead! (Hey- it is only 9:30 and I already got one done!) I am thinking school might be called off early today- it is quite nasty out! Well, I hope you all have a great day!
**all images via decorology

No comments:

Post a Comment