My Blog List

Monday, January 18, 2010

Chalkboard Walls

I love them....I am thinking of doing one in my kitchen once I get the cabinets finished up. I have one wall in there, in mind, that I think it would look neat on. If I am brave enough, I will try it. gheesh..it took me 5 years to finally paint the cabinets! (I can hear my mother now..."Deanna! Those were beautiful oak cabinets!" She loves wood. She has not been over yet to see them even primed. :) I love them more already!

Hope you had a great monday! I am off to help my 7 year old finish his Pizza Hut model he had to make for school. Can you believe a 2nd grader had to make a business model? 2nd grade! Who does moost of the work there now?! Hmm....

**picture via decorology from flickr

1 comment:

  1. You know, I have a friend (w/ a 2.5 year old and an 8 mos. old) who painted a table in this paint - the kiddos LOVE it!!!!

    This is such a cute idea!

    Cheers!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete