My Blog List

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why?

Today I am sad. I am mad. I am confused. I normally am a very private person, when it comes to private matters, but now I am looking for advice, or other stories similiar to mine. So please be gently, pretty please! :) It's actually pretty simple. I. Cannot. Get. Pregnant. I don't know why, noone knows why. Actually let me back track a minute. I can get pregnant. But I miscarry. Also, it takes about 16 months for me to get pregnant. Both times I miscarried in the 10th week. Yes, we do have a fabulous little boy, but we despertely want to add to our little family. It does not feel complete.

Now I am not looking for sympathy, or anything like that. I understand that we just may not be in store for another baby this way or at this time. I trust that God will give us a baby when it is our time, and that is the only thing that helps. It just seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant, or trying to get pregnant. Don't get me wrong, though. I AM super happy for them, beause I know how happy they will be for me when it finally happens for us! I just need answers. That is the part that wears on me the most, I think. My husbands been checked, I've been checked, both time I miscarried, the tissues were sent for testing. Nothing. No answers. has anyone out there tried anything "natural" to help boost fertility? I am wanting to try something like that now. I already take a slew of vitamins. Ugh. I hate taking pills.

Anywways, I am just down today and needed to vent. It is just so frustrating. I really thought I was pregnant this month and then "POW", your body just ain't having it! It is such a letdown every month, after month, after month. It has been over 2 years. And yes, I know plenty of people try for longer than that, much longer. Hmmm...ok....I am done. Done. Thanks so much for listening!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried to get pregnant yet, so I don't have much advice for you. But I will tell you that I'll keep you in my prayers. Sending you hugs!!

    ReplyDelete