My Blog List

Monday, September 21, 2009

Cozy Bedrooms

I just love the giant mirror as a headboard and the sparkly chandelier!
This one has been a favorite of mine for a long time now! I have the page saved from the magazine ! I love the brick against the soft feminine linens! Just perfect!



So soft and inviting! I want to snuggle right in!
The wallpaper! Love it! I also love the grey and pink muted tones! I could def. picture this bedroom in my house!



Since fall is fast approaching and the cooler weather is nearing us, I feel the urge to get my bedroom into comfy mode. Time to add extra blankets and softer textures pefect for snuggling in at night! These pictures are great inspiration for just that! I love all these bedrooms! **All images are courtesy of country living.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that first mirror with the giant mirror made my heart skip a beat. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete