My Blog List

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Lovelies




Aren't these two rooms just great! I love the simple white floors in the first room, as well as that gorgeous, aquaish, tealish wall color! So great! And that chandelier and those simple linen curtains! I also love the mini fireplace an old iron bed frame! I could go on and on! The bathroom is also perfect! I love those big white sinks- I am looking for one for our downstairs bathroom, which just has a simple white pedestal sink that we put in when we moved here a couple years ago. My husband would not let buy one since out sink is "perfectly functional, and basically brand new". But if I found one, and it was a great deal, I am sure I could sway him! My eyes are peeled! I also love the contrast of the dark floors and neutral color scheme.


Speaking of bathrooms, mine is calling my name- I can hear it screeching down the hall, "Clean me, clean me". I have about 3 loads worth of laundry waiting on the bathroom floor to be washed. I am washing the bedding right now and once they are done, on with more! I hate laundry. Not so much the washing part, it is the putting away I hate. I wish I could put the laundry on my bed and a little fairy could come and put it all neatly away. Maybe someday! :)


Hope you all have a nice, relaxing sunday!! Ta-ta!

**photos courtesy of flickr

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the rooms!! My hubby would never go for it, I have all green and brown in my house:(

    T♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to spend a weekend there with my hubby and a good book

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bedroom is perfection all around. Love everything about it! The bathroom too is great...love sink, tub, the mirrors, even the storage (my bathrooms need lots of it!)

    ReplyDelete