My Blog List

Monday, September 21, 2009

Life in The Fun Lane!




Ok...I am bit obsessed about this blog I came across! Obsessed to say the least! I stalk it regularly, checking for new posts and a ton of inspiration. Holly over at Life in the Fun Lane even inspired me to paint my cabinet in the dining room white...and is making me think about painting EVERYTHING in my house white! If you check out her blog you will know what I am talking about. Her pieces are to die for and if I lived closer *wish* I would have a house full of her pieces. Yes- she actually sells her pieces that she refinishes! The two pictures above are some new favs of mine! Isn't that monstrous hutch fabulous!! I want it terribly! So check out her blog at www.inthefunlane.com

1 comment:

  1. Isn't her blog the best?! I never realized how fabulous white can be until seeing her home and all her creations!

    ReplyDelete