My Blog List

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mid-Week Inspiration!







Noticing a theme??? White floors. Ah..I love 'em. I want them in my house. We have hardwood floors downstairs and upstairs in our house and I would LOVE to paint one room white. My husband would probably keel over, considering we just had them refinished 2 years ago! I can picture them in our bedroom. I have browns, LIGHT pinks and creams in there. Wouldn't a painted floor just brighten up the whole place?! A girl can dream.
Aren't the windows amazing in the first picture? I love the sofa and fireplace too! As for the second picture- wouldn't those wall decals (i think they are..maybe they are painted on?) but wouldn't they look great in a childrens play room? I even love them there, but I don't think I have the guts to put them in my dining room! And the last picture.... I just love this one. From the walls, the cieling, the chaise, the stool....I love it all!
Have a great day! I hope you enjoyed the inspiration!
***all images via flickr

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! I adore white floors, well really white anything. That last picture....sooooo lovely! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - white floors are fabulous and look wonderful with just about every decorating style. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. just thinking those flower sculptures could also be done in paint on the wall...
    looks great

    ReplyDelete