This is the bench I just re-did this weekend. I think it turned out pretty cute considering the little bit that I did with it! I apologize, I am stupid- I did not get a before picture. I was rushing, trying to get things done before my little guys birthday party and I just quickly got to it and forgot to take before pictures!! But really, all I did was paint the wood legs with two coats of paint, distressed them with some rough texture sandpaper and taked on some oatmeal linen fabrci. I just cut the fabric to measure the seat cushion (which is attatched and was an ugly stained up cream chenille fabric) then folded under the edges and taked it into the fabric. Simple and only took about an hour total! Price- pretty much free.
My cousin gave me the bench.
I had the paint.
I had the fabric.
I had the tacks!
Not too shabby, if I do say so myself! :)