My Blog List

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blah Blah

 Blah....this is how I am feeling today.  Outside it is dark and gloomy and I think it is affecting my mood.  I feel like I just have SO much that needs to be done and so many things that I want to get done, but just don't have the time to do them.  I wish I had eight arms...or a clone.  I could get off the computer.  That might help.  But reading my morning blogs make me happy.  And I need my hapy place right now. 

Do you ever feel torn over two decisions.  Torn, like in a life altering way?  See, I LOVE my etsy shop and love making my pillows.  But before my etsy shop opened, I had gone  back to college.  And when I opened my Etsy shop, I was on the waitlist for clinicals.  Ok, this sounds confusing even to me.  But anyways, I can't do both.  My etsy shop is like a full time job, and clinicals would be as well.  My husband has left the decision up to me and I am having troubles!!  This isn't a decision that needs to be made right now...but in a few months it probably will be.  I just try to think of the future.  What is something happens to my husband.  Can I support our child and keep our house by myself with just my etsy shop?  What would you do?  Something secure that is pretty much guaranteed, or something that makes you happy?  I want to be happy.

Ok..my venting is done.  I am just in a funk today and need to snap out of it.  I found a picture that makes me happy.  Look at the chubby dog.  Isn't he the sweetest thing!!?

1 comment:

  1. My advice - work on your clinicals now. Etsy, or some other opportunity, will be there in the future. If you're concerned about earning power in the future, follow up on your education now if you and your husband are in good financially.

    That's my two cents worth. Hope it helps! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete