My Blog List

Friday, March 5, 2010

Chalkboard Walls

**images via flickr


How great are these chalkboard walls?!  I never thought about putting one behind the bed!  What a great way to send a message in the morning, or for those important early morning reminders!  I think it is a wonderful idea!  I also love the chalkboards within the frames, hung on the chalkboard wall!  How clever!  I am thinking I def. want to do one of these walls in my kitchen once it is done painted!! (which may be a couple more weeks!)  ahhh...we are so busy and just haven't had the time to bang it out!  Soon, I hope!

Well, I have a bunch of pillows to make today and get shipped out!  I am sooooo behind right now, I have some upset customers.....sorry!!  I am getting them out as fast as I can!  Hope you all have a great friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment