My Blog List

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bathroom Inspiration

Hello!

I had a lovely lady as for some bathroom inspiration!  Ask, and you shall recieve!

These pics are just a few of my favorite bathrooms I've seen.  I will try to post more some other day as well!  When we bought our house, our bathrooms were both carpeted in yucky brown carpet.  Out that came and in tile went.  Our bathrooms are still a work in progress..but not something we plan on dropping thousands of dollars on since we plan to move in the near future and know that it is not something we would get our money back in at this time.  We did however, lay new flooring, get a new toilette, new sink and new paint (maybe more than three or four times! :).  Just the basic upgrades. 

Anyways..here are some great inspiration for bathrooms!









Enjoy!! And have a great saturday!  I am re-arranging my downstairs a bit and will post pics on monday!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG!!! Thank you!!! I liked the first one with the wood cabinet!!! and the third that had a burst of turquoise! Thank youuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 and #6 please!!! Oh to have a bathroom like one of those!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics! Right in the middle of a bathroom reno and I am on overload of looking at pics of bathrooms! I love it though! I need all the inspirtaion I can get!

    ReplyDelete