My Blog List

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lovely Neutrals With Pops of Color!

Hi!

Lately I have been so smitten with neutral rooms with that pop on unexpected color.  It just waked up and revives a rooms personality!  While I do love all whites, and creams and greys, lately I have been drooling over these images. 

While I am no professional interior decorater, I get what these pics are after. They take one color and just work with that one.  I love white rooms with just a pop of yellow...or khaki walls and linen furniture with a pop of green in the pillows or a rug.  It really brings attention to the color you are trying to emphasize.  I notice then, the problem with my living room.  That was what I was trying to achieve...but I think I have too much of the aqua color I was going for, and in too much variation.  Time to eliminate!  Over the next few weeks, I will try to accomplish this!

For now, enjoy these photos for inspiration!











See how a little color goes a long way!!? 

PS- Don't forget to enter my give-away!  It ends
 tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rooms!! I love the neutral with the color as well! I am going for that look in my daughters right now, hopefully it turns and out and she likes it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! The pop of orange with taupe is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete