My Blog List

Monday, January 3, 2011

Browns NOT Boring!

I love brown.  I have a brown chair, I have a light brown bedskirt... brown rugs, ect. That's a lot right!?  I just have never painted a wall brown and I really want to! Well, my upstairs bathroom is a very light brown, biege color. But  I mean a dark, rich brown like this one..

I love it!

And this one too!  I think I showed this awhile back, but it is one of my favorites!

Sooo so pretty!

And even just brown furniture, if you aren't into painting...


                                 One of my favorite color combos- brown and oatmeal linen!

                                                                So rustic and charming!

                                                               Want, want, want!!

So pretty!  I love the pops of colors!

So I think I am going to try and incorporate more brown into my rooms.  I just love the depth it gives.  What colors are turning your heads now?

PS- Don't forget about the give-away!!  Enter soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love the brown and linen, very pretty!! I painted my son's room a deep brown and I love it! It is so rich and warm. The baseboards are white so that helps brighten things up a bite. I say go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brown walls! I have mostly tans on my walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your elegant blog!In love with your etsy shop!
    Happy New Year!
    M.

    ReplyDelete