My Blog List

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Sick Boy and a Globe...

I know, odd title.  That's how I roll. 

Yesterday I had a sick boy at home.  Around here you get lots of sympathy from our furry friends too when you are ill.

Some Kirby love.



"You woke me up!!"

Kirby loves snuggling.

On a different note, I got a package in the mail!  I love getting packages in the mail! 
I opened it and it was this...


I have been wanting one in this color forever!  I finally broke down and bought one on ebay!  I also bought another blue "regular" globe, but the base cracked via transit.  I am going to see if I can glue it.  It still stands..but is wobbley.  Bummer!  I am addicted to globes right now for some reason!  Love them!  What about you?  What do you collect?  I also love white and cream ironstone.  Have you seen the new Country Living with all those white dishes?  Heaven!

Anyways... I hope you have a great day!  It is COLD here!  If where you live has a temp. above 20 right now, I don't like you.  Just Kidding!  But I am freezing my arse off, I tell you!  When is Spring?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment